Saturday, November 1, 2008

Family Pictures, finally!

On Tuesday my great friend Julie (also my business partner with the magazine), who is incredibly talented in all things visual, was kind enough to take our much needed family pictures. We hadn't had any done for over 2 years, and you can imagine how much kids change in that time! Needless to say, the pictures came out fantastic, and I'll be forever grateful to Julie for taking the time to do this for us! I'm saving the best for Christmas greetings, but here is a taste:





10 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Cute! I love your hair, Ki!

The Chong Ohana said...

You guys look adorable, I better be getting a Christmas card, I am emailing you my address right now . . . .

Riley Family said...

Love them! They are beautiful! Especially the one of the girls in the grass!!!!!

Harmon's said...

I have a really cool picture idea..i did it for my family one christmas (except it was with all of my siblings, and they had no idea.)
I have a company out of orlando that can take two photos and they make it, so when you look at the picture at a different angle its a different photo. It would be cute with the tongue sticking out and then a nice photo..
Here's there email.
picturtwofotosinone@hotmail.com

Cheryn said...

Yeah, that one ofth girls in teh grass took my breath away...SO CUTE! What an adorable sweet gorgeous fun family you are!

Leah Remillet said...

So cute! Love the sisters one! Give your sis my info so I can chat with her!

Sheri said...

STUNNING!!! Seriously. You all are gorgeous! And Julie is obviously a very talented photographer. What a great combo! I absolutely LOVE the little tiny pic of you & JR on the side-bar of your blog too - is that from the same sitting? Awesome pictures! And your hair is really beautiful like that. Wow. What a knock-out family! Can't wait to get the Christmas greeting - talk about a teaser!!! ;)

Mark and Tammy said...

Those pictures are darling-I love pictures and I bet you will be so glad to have some new ones on the walls. It is wonderful to have your connections.

My Picture blog! said...

These pictures are nice! I love the one of the girls in the grass!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!! i love these. they look fabulous...i wish we could get nice pics like these done. you all look so beautiful! can't wait to see these hung up in the house!